Copy and Pasting aren't working as it used to be

We would like to address that the copy and paste option doesn’t work anymore since last update.

A script made in Word or even Adobe Illustrator could be copied and pasted at first into the new storyboard in boords. This doesn’t work anymore. It also bugs to copy a full script from V1 and paste it into V2. This used to work :slight_smile:

Those options not working will cost now lots of time that is not necessary, please fix this asap

1 Like

I’m having the same issues. Hating life right now. File looks great in Boords but when I create a PDF, the formatting, spacing, and returns get jacked. It also combines words throughout the document that I have to go through the script editor to add the spacing between the words.

Boords was so great now it’s become more trouble to get a passable pdf. If it’s not fixed I’ll need to move to Indesign.

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you both. Your message slipped through the cracks somehow.

We are aware of several issues with copy/paste at the moment and are working on getting them sorted as quickly as possible. Our full development team isn’t available currently, however, so it’s taking longer than we’d hoped to be sorted.

Sorry again for the hassle with this.

It’s still having the issue. It makes it very hard to transfer your script to a storyboard.

Hi @luke887,

Sorry to hear that you’re still having trouble with this.

Could you please reach out via live chat with a bit more information on what you’re experiencing?