Looking for Advice on How to Use Boords to Improve Storyboard Workflow for a Small Team

Hello Everyone :hugs:,

We’re a tiny animation team of five, and I’m responsible with optimising our storyboard development process. I’m quite new to utilising Boords. Although we’ve been having fun with Boords to this point, I think we’re not making the most of all of its features.

Our current workflow consists of the following steps:

1. Making preliminary drafts and concepts.
  2. converting those into a Boords storyboard.
  3. distributing the storyboard to the group for comments.
  4. Changing in light of the criticism.
  5. Exporting and completing.

But there have been a few obstacles we’ve run into:

Integration of Feedback: We frequently encounter difficulties effectively integrating feedback into Boords. We seem to be swinging back and forth beyond what is really required. Is there a more effective approach to use Boords for managing feedback—perhaps by utilising particular features or integrations? :thinking:

Cooperation: We’re a small team trying to find ways to do better at working together at Boords. Are there any pointers for allocating responsibilities, monitoring advancement, or making sure everyone is in agreement? :thinking:

Templates and Time-Selection Strategies: I’m working on several projects at once, therefore I’d need some tips on how to expedite the process by setting up templates or using shortcuts.

Any advice or experiences from different small teams utilising Boords would be greatly appreciated. What features would you think are most important, and how do you organise your workflow? :thinking: Any advice, recommendations, or generative ai pointers would be very valued!

Thank you in advance.