Need help w/ image prompt

Hi, all! I’ve generated the attached image but cannot for the life of me figure out how to do a follow up frame where the guy is looking over his shoulder. i.e. I’d like to use this image as a seed to generate one that’s essentially identical to it but where the guy is looking over his shoulder/behind himself to see if he’s being followed.

The prompt I went with was: “Mid to close up shot from behind of a man walking down an alleyway. It is night time. He is wearing a baseball cap.”

Hi @sandwichesandstuff!

As each image is generated from the prompt given for that particular image, we can’t guarantee that the image will look exactly like the previous image but with a small difference.

Have you tried using this image as a seed here? That can help to create consistency but again, it may not create an identical image with a slight variation. We’ve written some articles about using seeds here & here.

If you’re looking to have a consistent character across your frames, I’d recommend using the Character Guideline feature. Otherwise your character is unlikely to look exactly the same in every frame.

I hope that helps!